Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Luke 1:26-38

“For nothing is impossible to God.” Sometimes on my journey, I have felt like I’ve hit a “dead end” or that the dreams I have been pregnant with all my life are never going to come to fruition! And then, lo and behold, unexpectedly, I receive good news that the so-called impossible is now possible. Like Mary and Elizabeth, I have wondered: “But how can this be, for I am too ___ ?”

For example, for many years I was “pregnant” with the dream of becoming an ordained pastor. But it took several “angels” to help name it for me. Each one of them asked me: “Have you been thinking about going to seminary?” These angels of God breathed life into my dreams.

Today, let us give thanks for the God who promises to be faithful in everything and in all time.

Cindy G. Carroll, Pastoral Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment